Size Quilt Approx Size: 55"X55"
The objective in this workshop is for students to learn the
basics, and the fun and freedom of strip piecing!
Quilt can be made any size you want it, just make more blocks!
2" strips to share with
others in the class so that everyone has a variety of fabrics to play
Block Size: Approx 8.5"
Note: this quilt
requires the use of the "COMPANION
ANGLE" by EZ international. It is a right angle triangle used for
flying geese, hour glass blocks and other triangles. I found mine at
Block size: 8
Cut fabric into 2" strips...1/2 lights, 1/2 darks.
In addition to your fabric you will need the basics:
Please print out the pattern here: http://quiltville.com/hiddenspoolspf.html
and bring it with you.
- Sewing machine in working order (including power
cords and extention
- Thread, scissors, seam ripper,pins and any other
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler.
- Wooden seam presser, unless individual irons are
approved for your venue. Please don't overload the breakers and blow
- One piece of template plastic and a fine point pigma
marker to draw on it with.
- 1 tablet "newsprint" type drawing paper. This paper
tears easily for removal. Printer paper is a bit tougher, but can be
used in a pinch.
- 1 fine point pencil
- Please wear your guild name tag so I know who you are!
or Comments? I would love to hear from you!!
© Bonnie K Hunter &
All Rights Reserved.
No part may be used, copied, sold, distributed or otherwise
express written permission from the author/webmaster.